Transient Antibody Expression
Antibody Design Labs offers an express transient expression service using a robust platform based on our set of mammalian expression vectors. We employ CHO and HEK293 cells in suspension culture and serum-free conditions to achieve high levels of expression in just a few days.
Transient expression in HEK293 and CHO.
Gene optimization & synthesis.
Cloning into non-proprietary vectors; clones are available.
Multiple formats (IgG, Fab, scFv, Fc fusions, albumin fusions).
Affinity purification, buffer exchange, sterile filtration, rapid delivery.
Extended protein characterization (SDS-PAGE, Western blot, SEC, aggregation, endotoxin).
A service adapted to your needs
- Sequencing, Synthesis & Cloning. The place for codon optimization and determination of liabilities, e.g. a mammalian glycosylation site in a CDR of an antibody discovered by phage display. Check also our hybridoma sequencing and antibody cloning services. Delivery Time: 2-3 weeks – Price depends on project.
- Test Expression. Test expression and binding of your antibodies with just a few ml of culture supernatant; this service is perfect when multiple clones or variants need to be analyzed in parallel.
- Test Expression Combo. Perfect cloning & expression combo when multiple clones or variants need to be checked e.g. for binding. We clone and express your antibody in just 10 ml of culture on a 6-days run; relative or absolute antibody concentration when a control is available will be estimated by sandwich ELISA. Delivery Time: 4 weeks – INTRODUCTORY RATE: $860 per antibody.
- Pilot Transient Expression. This is our standard antibody expression service. This is the best choice to verify binding and optimize expression (cell line, vector, stability). We will prepare the DNA and transfect 100 ml of CHO or 293HEK cells and collect up to 4 mg of antibody (between 1 mg – 10 mg on average; yields are estimates and not guaranteed) on a 6-day run. Aliquots of supernatant can be sent for functional testing as early as 3-days post transfection. The antibody will be purified on protein A or according to your specifications; quality control will include SDS-PAGE analysis and protein concentration determination using spectrophotometry.Delivery Time: 4-6 weeks – Price: starting from $1900
- Scale-up Transient Expression. Between 1L and 10L. Delivery Time: 6-8 weeks – Price: Inquire.
Collection of starting material
A hybridoma sequence (see our hybridoma sequencing service), a phage clone, a scFv or a Fab sequence, a sequence from your repository or simply a GenBank accession number is required to start the project.
Detailed project report.
Aliquoted to your specifications and in the buffer of your choice.
Certificate of analysis.
Plasmid DNA for each construct available on request (charges may apply).
lease, request a specific quote by completing the online quotation form accessible by pressing the following button; you will be contacted back by the next business day. We guarantee competitive pricing & rapid turnover; we combine cloning and expression on request. All yields are estimates and not guaranteed.
For all other inquiries, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-877-223-3104 (PST).
All our work is performed by highly experienced staff at our San Diego facility in California. We use highly efficient cloning techniques to ensure timely delivery and have very high standards for validation. All products and services are for research use only and are not intended for use in humans.